About the Online Bullying Awareness and Prevention Class
You have likely found this program because you have been asked to complete a Bullying Awareness and Prevention Class by a judge, court, parole officer, probation officer, state or county official, attorney, family member, employer, etc.
The Bullying Awareness and Prevention Class may also be known by one of the following names:
- Anti-Bullying Awareness Training
- Anti-Bullying Education
- Anti-Bullying Program
- Anti-Bullying Training
- Anti-Bullying Training Class
- Anti-Bullying Training Course
- Bullying Awareness Training
- Bullying Prevention Training
- Bullying Prevention and Response Training
- Bullying Training for Educators
- Bullying Training for Employees
- Bullying Training for Students
- Bullying Training for Teachers
- Bullying and Harassment Prevention Training
- Bullying, Hazing and Inappropriate Behaviors Training
- Cyberbullying Awareness Training
- Cyberbullying Prevention Training
- Cyberbullying Training
- Hazing Prevention Training
- Workplace Bullying Prevention Training
The Bullying Awareness and Prevention Class is offered with a minimum time requirement of one (1) hour. A timer is provided to help you keep track of time spent within the course. You may start and stop the Bullying Awareness and Prevention Class as often as you'd like and your progress will be saved each time. The entire Bullying Awareness and Prevention Class can be completed online and does not require you to call a staff member or visit an office to complete the program.
The Bullying Awareness and Prevention Class is presented in fourteen (14) separate sections which address the following topics:
- Types of bullying
- Where can you find bullying?
- The typical bully
- The victim of bullying
- Witnesses of bullying
- Effects of bullying on victims
- Bullying statistics
- How to respond to bullying
- Preventing bullying
- Resources and references
Certificate of completion
At course completion a certificate of completion will be instantly available for download and will be sent to you by email. The certificate can also be sent by email to the party that has required that you complete this Bullying Awareness and Prevention Class.
We guarantee that the certificate of completion will be accepted. If, for any reason, the certificate is not accepted, we will provide a full refund.